Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~ we learn something new everyday ~


How does any parent ever know when the right time is to feed something new to your child.  It was Sataurday night, Josh and I had helped his brother by working at his home track meet.  It was a long day of being on our feet, watching a bunch of high school kids throw a shot put and to top it all off, it was WINDY!!!  Once home, Josh decided to feed the kids dinner all on his own, what a wonderful treat that was.  But, after only 10 minutes of the kids eating I heard Josh say, "Hav, HAV"!  I came out into the kitchen to see my little sweet girl look nothing like herself.  Poor Josh, for some odd reason he had thought I had givin Alyee peanut butter before, which I hadn't, so of course Alyee looked like... well just look for yourself.


These picture were taken after I had called the Dr. and calmed down once I had given her Benadryl.





So, I guess Alyee will be making a visit to the allergy Dr. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Thank the Lord it wasn't more serious. Our friend Jake has a severe allergic reaction to anything with nuts and seeds and he can't breath. They carry an epi pen everywhere. It's no fun when your kids have allergies. Good luck at the Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! so glad she is okay...what a bummer! love the pics of her and her daddy....so sweet. I love the flower picture above too....beautiful...your camera takes good pics....well and you do too.. but they are just so clear....what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man ... looks like an epi-pen will be your new sidekick :)

    FUN pictures!!

    And have I told you lately I'm glad you have a blog??!

    Well, I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bummer. I am so glad she is okay. Little girls and their daddies...priceless!

    ReplyDelete