Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~mark it on the calendar~

So, if any of you know the Roberts family, you will know that the men always think they are right, NO MATTER WHAT!  Today something happened that I have only experienced a few times in my 7 1/2 years of being married to Josh, I was RIGHT!!  That's right folks, today I helped Josh put the numbers on his race car, and for the first time we actually worked well together.  And to make matters even better, my husband actually said, "Your Right".  I know, for those of you who know Josh, you are going to have a hard time believing this, but not to worry, I thought of all of you.  I have documentation for life.

He had a hard time showing his face.


After thinking about this situation, I began to think how could I show my husband that he really doesn't do a very good job of telling me that I am right every once in awhile and my ideas aren't always so bad.  I decided to hang my sign up in his shop so I could mark the dates down that I am right.  Come December I wonder just how many dates I will have.  It may only be the 1, 4/21/10, but 1 is better than none and it leaves room for important for the following years.  I like to think he is still in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment