Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just Embrace it

It was inevitable that another year was going to come and pass I just wasn't so sure how excited I was about it.  Turning 30 wasn't as hard as I had thought it would be but it was that for the first time in 30 years I didn't have my grandma to call and say happy birthday too and hear her voice wish me a happy birthday.  She is missed everyday.

With that said, my husband did an amazing job of throwing me the BEST 30th birthday bash every.  I was surrounded by family, friends and lots of kids.  We had a horseshoe tournament, lots of food, a treasure hunt for the kids and 1 heck of a candle for the cake, a bond fire.  It was truly a wonderful day and I am very proud of the job Josh did to make it all come together and work. 

 Thank you to everyone who played apart in it and for the help they did to help him.


Kids enjoying their treasure hunt


Horseshoes, if you know our family then you know we are a little on the competitive side.


Props to Ashley for getting this AMAZING picture of me lighting the straw stack. 
Your awesome!!


2 comments:

  1. WOWZA! What a bday! How fun! You one hot 30 year old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome birthday candle! Happy 30th!

    ReplyDelete