Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Curls

The other day at the store I saw these curlers that my mom used to use in my hair back in the day, so it got me thinking how much fun it would be to put them in Alyee's hair.  Believe it or not, the girl LOVES to have her hair done.  She sat through the whole thing and handed me each curler and said, "Oh Pretty". 



 Can you say, "Daddy's little girl".  Josh made the comment to Alyee about how pretty her hair was and before he knew it Alyee and I where putting curlers in his hair.  He was a great sport about it and she thought it was so funny.  Of course, the boys walked around calling dad a girl the rest of the night.


The next mornings end result. 
 It lasted for about 1 hour, she has hair just like her mothers.  To make those curls stay it would have taken a bottle of hair spray and a whole lot of goop.  But, it was so worth it to see her with those cute curls for that 1 hour.


It is well known that to be a Roberts, you have to be able to do the "Lip Curl".  So after all the curlers where daddy and Alyee's hair we sat around practicing the Lip Curl with the kids.  I have to say, I think we made some improvement since the last time we practiced with them.

2 comments:

  1. What a stud you have there. Dean has no hair so it just wouldn't work for him. He has had some head bands on though. Love the lip curl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Thanks for the smile and a little chuckling too today! :)

    ReplyDelete