Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Part 2 of 4th of July

Our July 4th weekend was a ton of fun.  There was a lot of family, laughs and good times made by all.  Josh and I began our celebration at home with some fireworks with the kids.  My kids, including my big kid, LOVE fireworks.

  Poor Alyee, she just looks like a firework and the dog is just stupid



Our camp out weekend began Friday and consisted of ALOT of EATING!




A little drinking
(please don't turn me in, it was COMPLETELY empty)


LOTS and LOTS of kids


Some fishing

Winston finally caught his first fish thanks to Nathan.  He was pretty excited and we even cooked it up and ate it.  It was pretty good believe it or not.



Some games


Just a few fireworks
(ya right, if any of you know the this family then you will know we had more than enough firework)



The winning event for the weekend was catching Crayfish.  Sunday morning between 2 pots we caught 12 crayfish, so the kids all picked one and then we raced them.  They really don't move all that fast but the kids thought it was the best thing ever.

They are UGLY



All in all, it was a GREAT weekend for everyone. 








3 comments:

  1. i am sure she didn't even care she was eating sand and dirt with the watermelon...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little one's hair. The outfit, the boots, what a woman. Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so cute!!! I didn't know you were a blogger, I was so excited! Your kiddos are so cute!
    I am home this summer, call my parents house...we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete