Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Freeman time

For as long as I can remember, the Freeman's have had a family reunion every year.  It is so neat to have time to spend together camping, laughing and sharing good old times.  This year's reunion was held at the Mardon Campground.  It was a much different reunion seeing how it was the first one that didn't have my dear sweet Grandma's shining smile.  It's times like these that make me miss her the most as I'm sure the rest of the family would say the same. 

Water and food where the two key ingredients for this years family reunion.


Slip-in-Sliding

 Cousin Haidyen getting a quick drink.

Poor Trent, he decided to get Travis wet with a water balloon, I'm sure next time he will pick someone smaller than him.



I think we had somewhere around 60 people attend this year.




1 comment:

  1. a GREAT time had by all ... fantastic pictures ... someday soon I'll get mine posted :)

    Happy summer Roberts family ~

    ReplyDelete