Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Sunday



This past Sunday Josh got right to work.  For the past year he has been wanting me to mow the inside of the 4-wheeler/go-cart track, and for the past year I have been saying my mower isn't for mowing weeds.  So of course he decided to solve that problem for me by planting it to grass, (as if I don't already have enough grass to mow). 

All I can say is, "Good thing I enjoy mowing grass so much".


Don't you just love how Winston dressed his sister for me after she woke-up from her nap.  He really is a BIG helper!


It was a wonderful day being able to enjoy each of my kids and not really having anything that had to be done.  They are getting so big and grown up.

1 comment:

  1. love the fact that Hans is riding the pink bike....and really more grass? Oh man!

    ReplyDelete