Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost 20 years later

After almost 20 years of schooling, my dear sister has finally finished her goal and life time dream of becoming a Veterinary.  For Mother's Day, we watched and waited and finally all the time, commentment, and dedication had paid off for Brynne.  As the Dean of Veterinary handed each classmate their certification and was announced as a Dr., I heard the words I have been waiting to hear for 8 years, as I'm sure my parents and Brynne also had been waiting to hear, Dr. Brynne Lyle.  What an accomplishment,  I truly admire her.  There is no way I could have done that many years of college and done as well at it as she did.  I am so very proud of you sis and I love you. 

Could my parents look any more happier and proud.  I really don't think my mom could have gotten a better Mother's Day gift, her baby being ALL DONE with COLLEGE!



I wish you both the very best in life. 
 Now go figure out what your going to do with all that knowledge in your brains. 
We love you both so much.

3 comments:

  1. cheering!! :) GREAT pictures ... and Dr. Brynne ... here's to new adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Brynne and John! :)

    ReplyDelete