Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back to Work

Wow, we made it through Josh having his tonsils removed and Alyee having Roseola. So now that everyone is somewhat healthy around here it was time to get back to work. The boys helped Josh glue and layout pipe for a circle we are adding to a corner of a field. Alyee and I had the job of driving the truck and trailer ( I must say we had the warmer job). It was a fun day and it was enjoyable for me to watch my boys work together. Sure is amazing how big they are getting.

All smiles as we get started, let's see if everyone can still have their smiles when we are done.

She talked to the boys as if she was the boss from the pickup, it was really cute.

Wow, done and everyone is still smiling. Put it down in the books cause it's a first.

3 comments:

  1. Way fun! How great to have the boys go to work with Josh. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Havila! I saw your blog link from Facebook. I love all of your pictures. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete