Monday, February 22, 2010

That's a Problem

It was a great day for Baseball
 
 
I love watching my boys play and have fun together, but for some reason fun always ends with someone crying or in this case, something broken around here.  The boys where so cute about it, they looked at me and then dad and said, "you are in so much trouble daddy".  I couldn't help but laugh and say, "well I guess you better go cut some wood and cover it up before poker tonight".  
We have always tried to teach our kids to not sweat the small stuff, Josh does a much better job at it than I do, but I am getting better.  It was just a window, it's not like someone broke their leg or slug the other, it was a miner but fixable problem. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness .. well, at least it wasn't your car window or something like that :)

    Here's to spring :)

    ReplyDelete