Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall Family Session

We welcomed the fall colors this year with a little family photo session.  Having pictures of my family is something very important to me.  I want my kids to have family pictures for generations to come.  Every family picture session has left us with more memories and hopefully those memories will be some of which my kids will remember forever.  

We truly are blessed to have such a healthy and loving family.  Something I will never take for granted.


Josh and I have very few pictures together just him and I.  Something we are trying to do more of.  I am one very lucky lady to Josh as my partner in life.  We have built a beautiful family together.  Love you babe!!  Thanks for the amazing life adventure we have shared and will continue to share together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment