Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas at home

This year Josh and I did Christmas at home with the kids and had my family join us.  What a RELAXING day we had.  Kids had the whole day to spend playing with all there new toys and most of all just enjoy Christmas as a very blessed and happy family.

I love watching the kids open their gifts and seeing what kind of reaction they give.  Hans had the best of the year.



Next up was Great Grandpa Tom's gift.  I have to say this gift was a blast from the past for me and I'm so glad grandpa is passing this gift down through the next generation.  The kids had a hard time figuring out just exactly what a box of cut up pvc pipe could be, but with help they soon figured it out.


CHAIRS!!  I still remember my pink one.


All in all it was a very Merry Christmas around here.  Plus I just love these hats my dad and mom got for the kids.  Especially the handmade head warmer for Alyee.  Thank you everyone for a very Merry Christmas.  Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment