Friday, December 30, 2011

Bring on the dirt!

With no snow and no sledding that led the boys to enjoying so go old go-cart racing.  I am trying to embrace it when they are racing each other, but to be honest it still scares the you know what out of me.  Winston is my only one that seems to understand that winning isnt' everything and safety just might me a little more important.  Josh and Hans are in complete win mode at all times. 


It is getting so fun to watch Winston and how far he has come in his racing skills.  He is really starting to figure out how to move and slide his go-cart in his favor.  The racing blood doesn't seem to run through him they way it does through his dad and brother but I have a feeling he will always give them a run for their money.


Hans LOVES speed, winning, and show boating.  I can already feel the gray hair coming.


At the end of the day, it is always nice to see that although they all love winning they can still walk away with smiles.  There will be winning races and losing races and that's LIFE!  No one loves loosing, but we all have to learn how to be good losers.  That's just LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Ty and Winston sound alot alike and Colin and Hans sound alot alike. Sorry to tell you this, but I can attest to finding more gray hairs as the boys get older! UGH!

    ReplyDelete