Sunday, November 27, 2011

A day at the Beach

There is no more than sand, ocean waves and a fire that I love more so forgive for this HUGE post. 

We have bit of a routine when we are at the beach, first the kids start hauling wood.


Then the kids begin there work of making a fort and digging in the sand. 


 
Once the fire is going it's time to enjoy and relax.



The beach is the one place they always get along and work so well together.  A mothers dream come true.


Got to love a girl that can dig right in and help out with all the work.  She is such a helper.


Hans got to enjoy an earlier birthday gift from Grandpa Lyndsy while at the beach.




One of my favorite things about this trip was being able to watch both my brother and dad enjoy the ocean with the kids. 



Alyee now has a dream in her future....


....to ride a horse on the beach.  Something Grandma Sally is going to have to do with her since her mom doesn't ride.



The one regret I do have is that this picture doesn't have Dad, Mom, Uncle John and Aunt Brynne in it.  There must be a next time.



These are some of my favorite pictures of Alyee with Grandpa.  There is just something about a granddaughter and her grandpa.



And the grand finally....  my EAGLE pictures!!  I couldn't believe this,  but as we were leaving the ocean there he sat just waiting for me to take his picture.  Isn't he beautiful?  It was a great note to leave the ocean on.


No comments:

Post a Comment