Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1 hour, is that too much?

Well it was family picture time again for my family and I am puzzled by how hard it is for them to just give me 1 hour of extra good behavior and cooperation.  I don't know what it is about me, but I always have high hopes that this will be the year that all goes well, I forgot I still have a 2 year old. 

Although I was frustrated with them all and their whines, I have to say that after looking at what pictures we did get, it is a memory.  I can't expect great pictures all the time because that would just be boring.  So I will continue to have high hopes because family pictures are important to me.  Not because I want them to be perfect but because I want my kids to have family pictures of their family for the future as well as the stories that go with each and every photo session.  It's always an adventure and every year has a story and memory of mom threatening Christmas. 

A HUGE thank you to Staci and all her patience's and understanding each year with us.  You are the best and I love having you be apart of my craziness. 










No comments:

Post a Comment