Saturday, January 9, 2010

30 out of 34

As I'm sure many of you remember, back in November we had to take Hans to the ER room while on our vacation to the Oregon Coast. Friday, Josh and I took him to his Allergy Doctor and had some more tests run on more common Allergies. As it turns out, Hans is his Daddy made over again. He was tested on 34 things, such as trees, grasses, weeds, molds, environmental, and animals. He was allergic to 30 of the items. All the way from household dust and mold to Sagebrush, and lets not forget his peanut and nut allergy. I have to say it was very traumatic and if any of you have had to go through this with your child you will be able to relate.
Below I have posted a few pictures of him before and during his appointment.

Before seeing the Doctor


(Left) right after test had begun. (Right) 5 minutes into the test & still 15 minutes to go.

It really hurt he kept saying & there was no way I was getting a smile from him.

1 comment:

  1. I've had those ... as an adult ... NOT FUN!

    Hope this helps though - Way to be TOUGH Hans!

    ReplyDelete