Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dad and Mom did it again

For some reason my parents always know just what to get for their grandkids. This year they nailed it right on!! Winston and Hans are really big into the movie The Sandlot. They run around here at home everyday playing baseball and going through their closets trying to find clothes to make them look just like Bennie. They had everything they needed except for the catcher's mask. So when asked by Santa "what do you want for Christmas boys"? Of course they asked for a Catcher's mask. Well it almost came from Santa but they had to wait all day to get it because Grandpa and Grandma had the mask and the helmet for them. By that night I was trying to figure out just how I was going to get them to go to bed without the helmets on their heads.


So with the boys completely happy about the helmets next came Alyee's gift. I wasn't sure just what mom and dad had come up with for a 1 year old but boy did they come up with something WONDERFUL!!! I know she is their special sweet little granddaughter, that they worry about all the time since she has two older and very ruff big brothers, but all three of them are special in their own little ways. So what did they come up with for sweet Alyee Jo, just see for yourself.


Alyee's Rocking Horse made by Grandpa Tom and Grandma Sharon



I was speechless when Dad brought in Alyee's Christmas gift. It is absolutely amazing and I 100% believe my dad could make a living with making things from wood or metal. I am so impressed by the work both my dad and mom did on this rocking horse. As you can tell Alyee loves her horse. Thanks dad and mom you made Christmas extra special for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment