Sunday, October 27, 2013

Roberts Pumpkin carving day!

It was another year of pumpkin carving at Brian and Tamar's.  The Roberts Family has several traditions but the pumpkin carving day is one that we always do at Brian and Tamar's.  We usually always begin with a delicious brunch and then it's game on!  

Going into this year I would have bet a lot that I had the winning pumpkin.  Little did I know Devyn was going to walk in with what I would call a Gourd!  She took 1st place this year and we all know 2nd place is just the first loser.  

This is my pumpkin 40lbs!

This is what Niece Devyn brought and called a pumpkin!

Let the carving begin!

Winston did a great job at carving his pumpkins this year. 

Winston and 1 of the many pumpkins he carved.  He loves carving pumpkins.

This year was a first for Hans.  He got to carve his pumpkin all on his own!  As we got to Aunt Tamar's he informed us he was almost 8 so he could handle it. 

As you can see, he did an AWESOME job at carving his pumpkin!  
He was super proud of himself!!!!
Last but not least was Alyee, and although she tried to tell us she could do it herself daddy took care of her pumpkin for her.  She has a few years yet before we turn her loose with a knife.




I think is just might be one of my favorite pictures of Tamar.  She is seriously a very talented woman but that smirk says talented and more! 

 AND YES……  I even carved a pumpkin this year after Josh gutted it for me!


The annual Grandkid picture.

And the Roberts Family!!
As you can see, yet another awesome "Roberts Family Pumpkin Carving Day".  
Thanks Brian and Tamar!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment