Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Go-Carting Fun


The boys had been asking dad all summer to race their go-carts and the day finally came.  After watching for only about 5 minutes I remembered why I never watch them race.  They scare the living daylights out of me.  And it only gets worse when dad decides he too needs to race the boys on his go-cart.  Sometimes I think he forgets just how little they all are, but he swears it will only make them better drives when they get bigger.



Hans is already too much like his dad and loves living on the edge of everything.  He was so proud of himself after this little event.  His words to me were, "Mom, did you see how well I drove out of that mess"?  Seriously, the kid is 5. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! :) I can finally tell you how awesome your family is and how great your pictures are!

    Love you - happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete