Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time is running out

As summer comes to an end, I find myself soaking up as much time with the kids as possible.  Most of all I will miss the moments when they are actually all 3 getting along and enjoying each others company. 



It is truly and simply mind boggling that Winston is going to be a 2nd grader.  It has been a summer of watching him grow and GROW!!  I am so excited for him to learn more and discover new things.


And Hans, it's a big year of change for him as he gets ready for a year of kindergarten.  (ALL DAY Kindergarten)!!  He is more than ready to be at school just like his big brother.


But with the 2 boys off to school all day, that just leaves Alyee and I.  And well judging by this picture, I'm sure everyday will be filled with excitement and adventure for us.


You 3 kids mean the world to both daddy and I and we love you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment