Saturday, May 28, 2011

Help ME!!!!

This past week Josh had an evening that was free so he thought it would be fun to take our boat out for a cruise on the lake.  We had a very enjoyable evening with a picnic on the water and lots of laughs with the kids. 





 But, that all changed when it came time to load the boat.  I am guilty, I have NO idea how to load a boat and would LOVE for someone to show me how to do it.  I can back a trailer up no problem, but after that.... I've got nothing.  If any of you know Josh or have worked with him, he's nearly impossible unless you can read his mind and always be 3 steps ahead of him.  I'm not going to share the whole story but let me just say, Josh started in the boat and then I ended in the boat.  What a mess and the wind didn't help matters AT ALL!!! 
 Finally, we got the boat out of the water and once we were on our way home, Winston in the back seat said, "Well, I'm glad that's over".  I can only imagine what he shared the following day with his teacher. 

On the plus side, Josh and I didn't throw anything at each other nor call each other names so I guess it wasn't that bad.  At least that's what Josh had to say about the whole event.  Boy am I looking forward to our next outing.  FYI.... if anyone wants to meet us at the dock I will pay you to load the boat for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment