Friday, February 18, 2011

Remember when?

Remember when we were all kids and we got to make our valentine boxes and hang them on the front of our desks?  Well I do and I loved making them, so I always get excited when it's time to make valentine's.  This year I was bound and determined to have the boys make their valentine's, so we did. 

All we really needed was crayons and who doesn't like crayons?

The boys did a great job of addressing their valentine's to their friends and teacher's.


And if I do say so myself, I think their valentine's turned out amazing. 
After we had them all made, Josh told me to enjoy the moment because as the boys get older they aren't going to find making their valentine's nearly as fun as they did this year.  I'm hoping he is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment