Friday, December 10, 2010

Who needs Snowmobiles

Seriously, who would need a snowmobile when you could have a go-cart instead.  The past few weeks the boys and their dad put these go-carts together and they have been LOVING riding them in the snow.  Josh has promised me that by having them race go-carts in the snow it will make them SUPER GREAT drivers when they get of age.  I on the other hand think I better start setting money aside for all the tickets they are going to get.



Winston

















 Hans







A litte fun in the snow




Hans has reassured me that he can see.  I'm not so sure.

3 comments:

  1. oh my ... SOOOOO much fun!! :) I think I'll wait a couple of years to bring my boys over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fact the hans reassured you he could see....that makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! How cool! They will be better drivers starting out so young and in the snow/ice no less! The ticket thing, that might just be a boy thing. We shall see when the time comes. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete