Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That's going to leave a mark

Awhile back my dad rode bikes with the boys and attempted to show them new tricks.  The key word is, attempted!


 As you can see, dad is on the ground.  His only comment was, "I remember it being a lot harder than that to do a wheelie".




He was showing off at this point, showing how talented he was and that he could still ride a 6 years bike.  He even rode Hans smaller bike.  My dad is something special.




My little bike riders




All in all it was a beautiful evening full of laughs and good family time.


4 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! What kind of a camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he was even wearing flip-flops! Ha Ha too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this night and am so glad and amused to have seen the pics now!!!

    ReplyDelete