Monday, March 15, 2010

Go Ephrata Tigers

This past weekend the Ephrata Tigers basketball team competed in the State Tournament.  So Friday night we decided to take the kids down to Yakima and help cheer them on in hopes of a win to earn them a spot in the championship game.  Although they did not win that game, they did go onto winning their finally game and giving them 3rd place in State. 
Josh and I feel that it is very important to teach our children the importance of showing school spirit.  It is so sad to see so many kids not attending school functions and know the importance of by wearing school colors you are showing school spirit and supporting their school.  I only hope that by me showing  my children they will encourage their friends to do the same. 

Besides, I have to admit our little girl looked pretty cute at the game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment