Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're Back!!!!


Well I just don't know what it was but something about having a blog I missed, so here we are again. Only this time I promise to do a better job of updating it. Winter is finally right around the corner and I am so excited. Holiday time is my favorite time of the year. Family, Food and good memories, those are all the things I love about winter time and holiday time.
This is our first Thanksgiving were we are packing up and heading out for a family vacation. We as a family are heading to the oregon coast. When Winston started school this past fall I don't think it really sunk in just how much life changes for a farmer or parents in that matter. You no longer just pack up and take vacation after harvest is over, you have to wait for a school break. Oh how life has changed for us and will remain changed for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment